Mulgrave Law is a niche immigration practice based in London with incomparable experience in the field of immigration law.
The practice was founded by two specialist lawyers who have extensive experience in this field having previously worked at top city law firms dealing with a number of high-profile clients. These have ranged from multinational companies to private individuals.
We work with SME’s who intend to employ staff from abroad to families looking to migrate to the UK. We cover all aspects of Immigration law from straightforward visa applications to complex sponsor licence applications and mergers.
We are a client focused immigration practice and pride ourselves in placing the client’s interest above all. We ensure that we adhere to highest standards of professionalism and ensure that we have given our clients our best level of service. Mulgrave Law is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Our services include but are not limited to:
We provide assistance with all aspects of business immigration including representative of an overseas business visa (Sole Representative visa), Tier 2 sponsor licence application including assistance with reporting duties as a Level 1 user, HR audits and compliance, assistance with conducting resident labour market test (RLMT), requesting and assigning certificate of sponsorship (COS), legal right to work checks (LRTWC), business visitor visa and Tier 5 visa.
We provide assistance with all aspects of personal immigration including entry clearance and in country visa applications.
· We deal with all categories of spouse/ unmarried partner/ fiancé visas, long residence applications, application to stay in the UK exceptionally on the basis of your family life as a partner, parent or dependent child or on the basis of your private life in the UK (Article 8)
· EU settlement scheme applications
· Indefinite leave to remain and Naturalisation/ Registration applications (British citizenship applications)
· Work visa for individuals under Tier 2 of the PBS system
· PBS dependant visa
· Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa
· Ancestry visa
· Student visa
· British Passport applications
· Visit visa applications
· Asylum matters