Representative of an Overseas Business

Representative of an Overseas Business 

You can apply for a Representative of an Overseas Business Visa (Sole Representative Visa) if you are coming to the UK to set up a UK branch or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.

You must meet the following requirements:

  • Must be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose business and headquarters are outside the UK
  • Must have extensive related experience and knowledge
  • Must hold a senior position within the company
  • Must not be a majority shareholder in the company
  • Must establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK
  • Must have enough money to support yourself and dependents without help from public funds
  • Must meet the English language requirement

Your spouse and children under the age of 18 can apply as dependants.

You will be initially granted leave for 3 years which can then be extended for another 2 years and after 5 years you could be eligible to apply for settlement.

How can we assist with your application?

Our expert team of immigration lawyers will represent you in your application. We will prepare and submit your application to the Home Office and ensure that you have submitted all the documents that are required to ensure that your application has the best prospects of success.