There a number of different categories under which you can apply for a visit visa. Given below are the most commonly submitted visit visa applications:
- Standard visitor visa
- Marriage visitor visa
Standard visitor visa
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:
- for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends
- for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
- for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment
Marriage visitor visa
You can apply for a Marriage Visitor visa if:
- you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK
- you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK
- you’re not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership
How can we assist with your application?
Should you need assistance with regard to your application contact our expert team of immigration advisors will represent you in your visit visa application.
We will prepare and submit your application to the Home Office and ensure that you have submitted all the documents that are required.
We also provide a review service if you have already prepared your application and would like an expert to review your application to ensure that you have completed your application accurately. As a part of the review service we will also review your supporting documents to ensure that your application has the best prospects of success.